Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What Happened? (forgot to post the other day)

So, there was a shooting in Colorado last night during a screening of The Dark Knight Rises. To manage to put into words the disgust that I feel in regards to this situation would be I think virtually impossible. Many people dead and wounded all because some sick person decided that it was a good idea to shoot up a theater during a show.

I can not even begin to understand why this would have happened. It is people like this man that makes people like me lose faith in humanity. Stealing away someones life is not a decision that is any living person's choice to make. The fact that anyone anywhere can do something such as this baffles me. Yes I do realize that it happens everyday but the fact that anyone anywhere thinks they can do this is what makes me sick

No comments:

Post a Comment