Monday, June 25, 2012

My Comic Book Life

I've come to the realization that in my comic book of a life I'm my own villain. I'm also my own super hero at the same time. How can this be? I've thought that myself a few times. It's simple though.
Daily things happen. Be them good or bad I alone am the one that has the ability to decide. Some days they end up bad some days good. It just depends on my mood.
I have sabotaged many things in my life like a supervillain. Seen things happen that were terrible and been okay with it.
It's also me who has to be the superhero and pick up the pieces and fix things. Doing so is difficult because you have to admit you were wrong in the first place. But, that is part of being human and having less of an ego and more of a conscience.
No one ever wants to admit when they are wrong. Even when I try to make things right that part is the hardest. It takes the longest and when I do admit I was wrong that's the hardest to let go of.
I can't exactly equate myself to one specific ”hero”. One thing is for sure though... ” you wouldn't like me when I'm angry”.

No comments:

Post a Comment