Sunday, July 8, 2012

Insomnia Speaks

It's 2:10 a.m. and my body being eternally messed up because of working midnights has left me awake again. I am not exactly sure how one would best remedy this situation besides working days. Unfortunately, at this point in my career that is not an option.
Yesterday went by in a fog, and I believe that I am well on my way with today as well. I should sing from the rooftops I am so excited about this fact. But, that would solidify in my neighbors minds that I am crazy. So, I will just dance cause no one is watching.
Now I am all hopped up. A feeling that can be good at times but when most of the free loving world is sleeping it stinks. What I am left to do is sit at the computer and stare at a screen and randomly type this silly crap. I could be reading but I am not sure that I could sit still long enough to finish a story and that would leave me frustrated. So, I am resigned to the fact that I am going to go through tomorrow very tired. Of course I am also going to be looking for something to keep me awake oh and alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment