Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Experiment

     I don't really think that anyone reads the posts that I have put up which is fine. It is more of an outlet for myself. Me trying to find a voice that I did not always have. As I have always been the one that has found speaking up  difficult. I am making small strides to change that. The odd thing is that I have never had an issue sticking up for other people just me. It has never made sense but, the only thing that I can equate it to is I would rather people be mad for me sticking up for someone else than them being mad at who I truly am. I know it sounds crazy. Anywho... I have decided that I wanted to add a couple pictures and so forth just to a. see how it is done and b. see if anyone actually takes the time to read this and my other posts. 

This reminds me of good times. 

Like I said small baby steps. 

Now on to music that moves me. Really when I think of something that evokes a lot of emotion.

I talked about this song in a previous post. This is one of the oldest songs that still has such a specific emotion tied to it. Just thinking about the song right now makes my heart beat a little faster. 

The truth of the matter is this next picture is the truth. 

 Well I am hoping that this little experiment worked. I have always wanted to be able to give small glimpses inside my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment